WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE GERMAN LESSON?
I help you to:
- Learn conversational German
- Structured learning curriculum tailored to your proficiency level
- Finally understand German grammar, basic or advanced
- Improve and get comfortable with your small talk in German
- Regular assessments to track your progress and identify areas for improvement
- Access to additional resources and materials for independent study.
- Anything else you need help with
What do we do:
- First, let’s have a chat and get comfortable with each other
- Define your personal & professional German goals
- Set up a lessons plan
- Cover various language aspects: Speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Expand vocabulary through thematic lessons and interactive exercises.
- Engage in pronunciation practice and accent reduction
- Receive personalized feedback and guidance from me
- Homework and quizzes
…and many other things that you wish to include or focus on.
Let’s go, when do you have time for our first lesson?
When will I see improvements in my German?
It takes about 10 lessons with me to feel a significant improvement in your confidence of speaking German.
Some grammar topics are a bit more difficult to get your head around so that might take a little longer.
Most students have 1-3 lessons a week with me. 2 Lessons is my recommended amount of lessons alongside homework.
High quality and high value lessons. If you have tried a couple of German teachers. Look no further.
5x 1:1 lessons
10x 1:1 lessons
20x 1:1 lessons
Why learning with tom?
I have been teaching German for over 7 years and to be honest 1:1 lessons are the most fun, because I love talking to people from different parts of the world.
With other language learning platforms, the quality of your learning experience often hinges on the luck of the draw when it comes to getting a good teacher. However, by choosing me as your language instructor, you can rest assured that you know precisely who your teacher will be, guaranteeing a consistent and exceptional learning experience.
I believe that learning a language is about having fun speaking it. The more you speak the more confident you will feel. Focussing too much on grammar and memorizing vocabulary will take the fun away.
So let’s have a conversation.
Tell me about your goals… auf Deutsch!
What my students say:
© ExpertlyGerman 2022