This podcast is perfect if you want to learn German. By listening regularly to my podcast you will become more confident and fluent in speaking German. Each episode is about 5-20 minutes long, so easily digestible learning opportunities.
learn german every week with my Podcast
The Focus is business German and is particularly suitable for advanced speakers. First I will talk about a current topic from the business world, then we will listen to the most difficult words again with translation, and finally, we will do some grammar.
#32 – Listen to news in German, and exercises plus homework – Learn German Podcast | ExpertlyGerman.com
- #32 – Listen to news in German, and exercises plus homework
- #31 – Listen to news in German, and exercises plus homework
- #30 – Listen to news in German, and exercises
- Talk #10 – A2: What to say in a German restaurant?
- Talk #9 – A2-B1: How to talk about Football/Soccer in German
- #29 – Level B2+: Listen to news in German, and exercises
- Talk #8 – A1-A2: How to ask questions in German
- Talk #7 – A2: The German Prepositions: in, außerhalb, durch, über (for location)
- Talk #6 – A2-B1: How to use the German Preposition AUF (for location)
- Talk #5 – A2: How to use the German Two-Way Prepositions (Wechselpräpositionen)
Premium german course
FOR CAREER AND DAILY LIFE
This course is perfect if you want to:
- master your German in a career environment
- communicate more effectively
- learn the vocabulary for business German
- improve your understanding of the key grammar topics
Some German words can look intimidating but don’t have to be, especially when placed in a real world context. The new podcast Expertly German includes and explain a lot of economic and business terms from current news stories, and also provide a helpful transcript at the bottom of each episode. They also include interactive exercises, usually in the form of grammar-related quizzes.https://www.thelocal.de/