This podcast is perfect if you want to learn German. By listening regularly to my podcast you will become more confident and fluent in speaking German. Each episode is about 5-20 minutes long, so easily digestible learning opportunities.
learn german every week with my Podcast
The Focus is business German and is particularly suitable for advanced speakers. First I will talk about a current topic from the business world, then we will listen to the most difficult words again with translation, and finally, we will do some grammar.
#36 – AVOID these 8 FALSE friends! – Learn German Podcast | Deutsch lernen | ExpertlyGerman.com
- #36 – AVOID these 8 FALSE friends!
- Talk #12 – A2-B1: How to talk about your holiday
- #35 – German Conversation Tips: 6 Ways to Express SURPRISE like a NATIVE!
- Talk #11 – A1-A2: How to Form Basic German Sentences: Present, Past and Future Tense
- #34 – News in German, Exercise & Quiz
- #33 – What to say in a supermarket in Germany
- #32 – Listen to news in German, and exercises plus homework
- #31 – Listen to news in German, and exercises plus homework
- #30 – Listen to news in German, and exercises
- Talk #10 – A2: What to say in a German restaurant?
Premium german course
FOR CAREER AND DAILY LIFE
This is perfect if you want to:
- master your German in a career environment
- communicate more effectively
- learn the vocabulary for business German
- improve your understanding of the key grammar topics
Some German words can look intimidating but don’t have to be, especially when placed in a real world context. The new podcast Expertly German includes and explain a lot of economic and business terms from current news stories, and also provide a helpful transcript at the bottom of each episode. They also include interactive exercises, usually in the form of grammar-related quizzes.https://www.thelocal.de/