German Conversation Club
10-Day Trial Period
What to expect?
An exclusive weekly group session with the aim of speaking and understanding German.
Some examples of what you can expect in a session:
- A member gives a presentation, others listen, summarise the presentation & ask questions. Then the presenter rotates to another member of the group.
- Discussions about specific topics are provided in advance.
- Impromptu speeches.
- Debating (including playing devil’s advocate) on set topics.
- Most of all, let’s have fun speaking German. Laughing is mandatory 🙂
- Small groups, max. 6 students
Cancel any time.
particularly beneficial for:
- People with some understanding of German but lack confidence speaking.
- People who want to upgrade their fluency.
- Everyone – all levels are welcome!
- People looking to meet like-minded people who are in the same situation, then this club is perfect for you.
We meet via zoom. All you need is a computer and a camera.
Weekly Thursdays 4 pm Berlin time. (BOOKED OUT)
GROUP 2: Weekly Fridays at 12:30 (midday) Berlin time. (2 Spots left)
GROUP 3: Weekly Tuesdays 12:30 (midday) Berlin time. (starting on September 6th, please email me to reserve your spot)
GROUP 4: Weekly Tuesdays 3 pm Berlin time. (starting on September 6th, please email me to reserve your spot)
The duration of the session is 45 minutes.
How to join?
Subscribe to the group for 69€/month (that’s about 20€ per session).
But the best is, the first 10 days only cost 5€! And then you can decide if you like it or not.
Once you joined, I will send you an email with the zoom link. But please email me about which group you would like to join.
Cancel any time.
Hi there, my name is Tom, and I am a native German speaker, bilingual in English.
I am the host of the ExpertlyGerman Podcast and I run the ExpertlyGerman Instagram Account with over 100k followers. My goal is to teach people my native language but even more to help people integrate with the German culture.
In the group lessons, you will have the opportunity to practice speaking as well as learning grammar in a fun environment.